Lincolnshire Event Safety Partnership
LESP provide advice to local Safety Advisory Groups (SAGs). This helps them to provide guidance to event organisers.
What does LESP do?
LESP meet to ensure that event organisers have the most up-to-date guidance, and can make their event as safe and as compliant as possible.
SAGs are made up of officers from the local councils, emergency services, other relevant bodies and the event organiser.
If you are planning or considering planning an event, you can download a range of advice and LESP toolkits.
What can LESP do:
- Provide a forum of strategic advice
- Gather intelligence and share best practice
- Provide consistent and proportionate advice and guidance
- Support local SAGs and encourage a positive culture of event safety
- Provide training for event organisers, safety advisory group members and other bodies
- Positively engaging with regulatory and enforcement bodies
- Considering relevant legislation and approved codes of practice applicable to the event industry
- Compile and maintain a database of events in Lincolnshire
- Maintain and develop links with anyone associated with the event industry
Templates and guidance
Templates/guidance for event organisers:
Download links are contained within each drop-down.
Fire Risk Assessment Templates
You can click the links to the right of the descriptor.
|HSE guidance:||HSE events website|
|Drone event filming guidance :||Civil aviation authority website|
|C-19 advice and support:||Coronavirus – working safely -gov.uk website.|