Lincolnshire Event Safety Partnership
LESP provide advice to local Safety Advisory Groups (SAGs), allowing them to guide event organisers in Lincolnshire.
What does the LESP do?
The LESP meet regularly throughout the year in order to provide advice to local Safety Advisory Groups (SAGs).
SAGs are made up of officers from the local councils, emergency services, other relevant bodies and the event organiser.
They meet to ensure that event organisers have the most up-to-date guidance, and can make their event as safe and as compliant as possible.
LESP activities can include:
- Providing a forum of strategic advice
- Gathering intelligence and sharing best practice
- Providing consistent and proportionate advice and guidance
- Supporting local SAGs and encourage a positive culture of event safety
- Providing training for event organisers, safety advisory group members and other bodies
- Positively engaging with regulatory and enforcement bodies
- Considering relevant legislation and approved codes of practice applicable to the event industry
- Compiling and maintaining a database of events in Lincolnshire
- Maintaining and developing links with anyone associated with the event industry
Templates and guidance
Templates/guidance for event organisers:
Please review at your leisure. Download links are contained within each drop-down.
Please review at your leisure. You can click the links to the right of the descriptor.
|HSE guidance:||HSE events website|
|Drone event filming guidance :||Civil aviation authority website|
|C-19 advice and support:||Coronavirus – working safely -gov.uk website.|