Lincolnshire Event Safety Partnership (LESP) offers advice to local Safety Advisory Groups (SAGs).
This helps them to provide guidance to event organisers.
- provide a forum of strategic advice
- gather intelligence and share best practice
- provide consistent and proportionate advice and guidance
- support local SAGs and encourage a positive culture of event safety
- provide training for event organisers, safety advisory group members and other bodies
- positively engage with regulatory and enforcement bodies
- consider relevant legislation and approved codes of practice applicable to the event industry
- compile and maintain a database of events in Lincolnshire
- maintain and develop links with anyone associated with the event industry
SAGs are made up of officers from the local councils, emergency services, other relevant bodies and the event organiser.